74th tobacco science research conference
29th August - 1st September 2021 Boston, Massachusetts USA
- Policy Committee
- The TSRC Policy Committee is responsible for reviewing and deciding on all general policies and activities relating to future conferences. The goal is to maintain the scientific integrity of the conference while ensuring the conference is adapting to the ever-changing needs of the industry.
- The Policy Committee is composed of five members, ideally three from major tobacco products manufacturing companies, one from the supplier base and one from academia. Members are elected to a 5-year term, the last year acting as Committee Chair. The current members of the TSRC Policy Committee are:
- Matt Melvin - Altria Client Services (74th Chair)
- Tobin Bates - Hauni Richmond (75th Chair)
- Jeremi Johnson - RAI Services (76th Chair)
- Bob Pearce - University of Kentucky (77th Chair)
- David Skinner - ITG Brands (78th Chair)
- (The Policy Committee is independent of the Host Committee which is responsible for organizing the logistics for the conference.)
- If you would like to be considered for a future position on the TSRC Policy Committee, please contact the current Chair via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Management By:Creekwood Event Services